Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mao knows best

What a great trip... I hit all my biz objectives and AP had a great first trip to China. Wish we could have had a little more time to get off the beaten path as most of the things we did were activities I'd done multiple times already, that said, I think it was a pretty incredible experience for AP and I got a ton of fulfillment from watching her interact in a completely foreign environment.

As they say a photo is worth a thousand words, so I'm going to keep this short... here is the first set of photos, these are all from the Forbidden City in Beijing... photo credit to my favorite photographer, AP... http://www.flickr.com/photos/byana/sets/72057594094522808/

Tomorrow we leave for India...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eu desconhecia esta faceta da AP (gosto por fotografia).
As fotos estão realmente lindas. Milton