Friday, November 04, 2005

SF Native


Samba is one of the few in the Sunset who can claim to be a SF native. Most who live here in the Sunset are Chinese, followed by Russian, then American transplants. I'm not sure at what point Samba stopped being a cat and started being a member of our family, guess it was probably somewhere between when we picked her up from the shelter and when we got home. When we let her out of her cardboard box, she didn't run and hide under the bed, didn't shake with fear, or anything else that you might expect of a cat going thru relocation... she jumped up on my chair walked up my arm and said hello.

AP thinks Samba likes me more than her, but I'm not so sure. I think it just seems like that because AP is home most of the time with Samba and when I leave for work and come home, she (Samba, not AP) follows me around the house for the rest of the evening. I think Samba and AP get along just fine.

No comments: