Saturday, September 16, 2006

August in Indonesia part II

What could possibly top a 8 day surf charter in Indonesia? How about another 7 days of complete rest and relaxation in Bali!! Here is a quick snapshot of me doing what I do best, relaxing!! I was so sore that the first massage was actually pretty painful, of course I was diligent and didn't give up after the first few.

Ana is becoming quite the adventurous travler, while she was in Bali alone she saw festivals, ceremonies, and each day had some sort of activity. This is a photo AP snapped while at a cremation ceremony for a village chief. By the time I got back from the boat not only did she have Sanur wired, she was ready for a change so we didn't waste any time getting to the next destination, Ubud.

It was such a perfect vacation that we agreed that we want to do it again next year... except this time next year we will be a party of three!

No comments: